Tuesday, May 15, 2012

JustFab! (Store Review)

You may have seen their ads all over the web lately, and as annoying as they may be, they are worth a look! JustFab is just that! A fabulous online store to get really kick ass shoes. However they seem to hate men...


Sorry guys, but if you're of the female variety, then you might just love what this store has. Right now they are advertising an offer for free shipping on all items. (Very rare to see online). And the prices are very reasonable. It's not a steal but they are waaay more affordable then some of the more popular goth clothing stores out there.

Speaking of which, this is not a goth store, and as far as I have seen the closest they are going for is "rock star". But that's fine, because a lot of the styles can go perfectly with the average goth outfit because your style is what you make it! Within some limitations of course... hence that whole debate about what goth is... which is a little harder to understand than what goth isn't. But another topic for another time.

The items this store is centered around is SHOES! My one weakness.

See those awesome prices I was talking about? 

Anyways, the site is set up in order of "collections" which are a combination of shoes that are organized together according to their style. There is also a big catalog you can look through that I assume shows the entire bunch. But when you first sign up to the website it takes you through a test to try to understand what your style is. My results showed me that my style was most compatible with Avril Lavigne's new collection "Abby Dawn". And I LIKEY!

Not only did I instantly get a million ideas of what I could wear with theses shoes but I also loved that they all have different names. Maybe I'm just weird but I love the idea of going to my closet and saying "Time to pull out my 'Metal Heads' *evil laugh*"

I am in love people, just call me Mrs. MFP Boots! And they're on SALE! But, my heart also belongs to another. There is one more collection that adheres the goth... *ahem* I mean "rock star" style. And that is the "Iron Fist" collection. (Back by popular demand) And it's no wonder!



You should check this website out! It's definitely worth the look see, and while you're there pick up this megababygoth something too! K?  Just go to http://www.justfab.com/index.cfm and have a look for yourself! Go! RIGHT NOW! What are you waiting for you silly goth!

No comments:

Post a Comment